About GT Water Machines
GT Water Machines closes the gap between large wastewater companies and small brewing system providers by offering purpose-built, specialized machines that divert waste and increase profit.
Our services are defined by our expertise in both specialized wastewater design, and brewing system design.
The Whirlpress 100
The Whirlpress 100* is a machine built specifically for craft breweries. It removes unwanted solids from wort before wort is sent to the cellar for fermentation. Removed solids can be directed to farms with spent grains, reducing the sewer load while increasing your brewing efficiency.
- Approximately 3 ft x 4 ft of floor space required
- Payback is typically less than 1 year
- Complete disassembly in less than 30 minutes. Batch cleaning in less than 15 minutes
- No specialized tools or training required
- Proven 50% recovery of kettle “waste” volume
Design and Build Services
If you find yourself saying “There should be a better way. . . ” or “Does it have to be that complicated?", let's chat.
We highlight the power of garage therapy in our company’s name and we’d love to hear your ideas.
The CL-14 Bucket Lift
The CL-14 bucket lift saves your back and your budget through safe and reliable lifting. It features adjustable dump heights, removable food safe buckets (available locally) and simple user control. The CL-14 lift is designed to elevate your business.
- Small base that fits tight floor layouts
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- Cycle time: 3 minutes (typical)
- Lifting capacity: 100 lbs
- Bucket rotation: 135 degrees
About Trevor Harmon
I started GT Water Machines Inc. in 2016. After signing off from my gig leading the transition of a top craft brewing system provider, I knew three things:
- I wanted to do my own thing
- I loved designing and building cool machines
- I loved working with water
But what would bring all of those things together?
I outfitted my garage with tools (a TIG welding machine, plasma machine, cold saw, and more) and started playing. My Garage Therapy soon led to an a-ha moment and less than one year later, we had patents filed and were testing equipment in the field.
Since then, we’ve applied a common-sense approach to wastewater, brewing and even coffee roasting equipment. As GT Water Machines grows, we endeavour to work only with those dedicated to their craft, to build unique machines that do great work, and to have fun along the way.